• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Show me your toned GSA's please!!!!

24 posts in this topic

Dang, you got some nicely toned GSA CCs and good dates, too!! I have an 83, 84 & 81 GSA CC but none are toned at all!! Way to go with those colorful dollars!! I love your 85 CC and what a lofty grade to boot! That is my favorite date and it is a very under-rated coin IMHO with a VERY low mintage!! I always wanted one but never followed through. I like my 81 CC, though, it's a good issue, as well (yours is a MS 66, though. WOW!!) (worship) Now, I'm completely committed to Walkers.

Walkerfan, I have other coin pursuits besides theGSA's. I just always

felt that they are undervalued as they have consistently have been cracked

out of their original holders. If they were high grade they were cracked years ago to get them in PCGS or NGC holders IMO. I am always on the lookout and consider myself lucky if I find one at a major show.

I used to be into Standing Lib.s and Seated Lib.s as well as Morgans. Recently, I have been just focusing on Walkers (but that's just me).

Alot of collectors have diverse collections. My funds are limited, so I am focusing on Walker's now. Maybe, down the road; I will pick up where I left off :)

South Florida Guy, I have some white one too, but they are all DMPL or PL. that is another thread for another day. Today I'm trying to get some of the toners out of hiding so I can see them. ;)

Yea, those darn GSA toner people seem to always be lurking in the shadows. A very shady bunch indeed. About time someone attempted to flush those rascals out. :insane:

Toneddollars

Some sweet GSA rainbows. They are somewhat rare as many were culled into the mixed group during packaging. I only have 2 toned GSA's and they tend to be more of a "warm or golden toned". Both are graded MS65.

Chet

108897.jpg.4a98020ee6a64074a52d9343271261af.jpg

108898.jpg.3a3be65eb1d655bbab2fcef56404cca9.jpg