• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What do you think about this 1909 s VDB?

27 posts in this topic

Can't get nothing past you guys. lol My son just got back from his honeymoon in Okla and they stopped by to say hey and bought this in a gift shop. Said when he seen it, he knew he had to buy it for me. Hope ya'll could take a joke. lol Thanks!

IMG_5162.jpg

Can't get nothing past you guys. lol My son just got back from his honeymoon in Okla and they stopped by to say hey and bought this in a gift shop. Said when he seen it, he knew he had to buy it for me. Hope ya'll could take a joke. lol Thanks!

IMG_5162.jpg

I'm glad that you were joking; I thought you were serious. I know you love Jeffersons and all and probably don't care that much about Lincolns, but it's an obvious fake. lol

It's a nice souvenir though.

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

Honeymoon in Oklahoma? I wouldn't have thought of that as a romantic place, but then I've never been there----could be.

Honeymoon in Oklahoma? I wouldn't have thought of that as a romantic place, but then I've never been there----could be.

They went to Broken Bow and stayed at a very nice resort in the hills. Was quiet this time of year so they pretty much had run of the place.

Beavers Bend State Park near Broken Bow is a nice honeymoon spot. (thumbs u

Ps Nice coaster Bobby. :grin:

I was tryin to remember the name. That was it Irvin. Thanks!

I have the same "coin" as well as a 16d my Dad left me. Way cool :) If only a 33 Saint was in the mix lol

I had one like that about 10 yrs. ago. It was a memorial cent, though, and it was made into a key-chain. Used it for a long time 'til the chain broke; I still have the large Lincoln cent itself.

I had one like that about 10 yrs. ago. It was a memorial cent, though, and it was made into a key-chain. Used it for a long time 'til the chain broke; I still have the large Lincoln cent itself.

That makes 2 of us... I still have mine also..

My first wife and I went to West Virginia just over the Maryland border. It was a ski resort that did not have snow (in August). It was just to get away for a few days. We ended up going on a better honeymoon a few months later. My point is not to dis unusual locations... it may be more romantic than you think!!

Scott