• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Buy, Sell, Trade

28 posts in this topic

Contact me with your want list, I can find what you need at dealer cost. Depending on the coin I usually mark up 5-10% from my cost.

Also, Let me know if there is anyone looking to sell from their registry sets, and include price. I also accept trades. Thanks,

Jake Blackman

HollyDay Coins

hollydaycoins@gmail.com

http://www.hollydaycoins.com

704-719-6866

I deal in non-certified as well. Email a list if you have one and I'll keep my eye's peeled if it is something I don't have in inventory. Just so you know...On certified I offer a 15 day return policy and 30 days on non-certified. Thanks, Jake.

Contact me with your want list, I can find what you need at dealer cost. Depending on the coin I usually mark up 5-10% from my cost.

List sent via email - please let me know if/when you receive it.

I wish! They are hard to come by as you know, especially "rainbows", gold and chestnuts, and violets are much easier. I do keep my eye out for them, and I'll see what I can find. I do shows every weekend so I might get lucky. Next weekend I've got Charleston and Long Beach, so I will keep my eye out. If you want, email or call me with a better way to contact you, in case I do come across anything.

Jake

704-719-6866

hollydaycoins@gmail.com

I'm looking for all silver eagles NGC PF70 (except the 1985)

??

The coin was produced from 1986 to present.

Sorry, that was a typo. It should have read 1995 - that one's a little too expensive for me! :-)

I'm looking for all silver eagles NGC PF70 (except the 1985)

??

The coin was produced from 1986 to present.

Sorry, that was a typo. It should have read 1995 - that one's a little too expensive for me! :-)

If you are interested, I have these for sale..

2000 P- 2003 W- 2004 W- 2005 W all NGC PF70 Ultra Cameo

Send me a PM if you are interested.

- Louis

I am looking for certified (PCGS, NGC), wheat cents, 1909-1929. They need to be full Red. Let me know if anyone has any they are looking to get rid of. I pay high on these, so let me know any reasonable offers. Jake

HollyDay Coins

Jake Blackman

hollydaycoins@gmail.com

www.hollydaycoins.com

704-719-6866

Hey Everyone,

Wanted to let you know I've got the Charlotte coin show this weekend. Set-Up and buying starts tonight! Let me know if anyone is looking for anything, and I'll see what I can find for you. The Charlotte show is always a good one. It's a decent size (150 tables), and there is always a diverse group of dealers. Plus, the public brings in a lot of stuff to sell at the Charlotte show. So let me know what you're looking for! Jake

hollydaycoins@gmail.com

704-719-6866

We're off and running at the Charlotte Show today. It should be a good day. Have done a lot of buying for some of you guys....thanks. Let me know, what you are looking for and I'll see what I can find. Thanks, Jake

hollydaycoins@gmail.com