• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Handy with websites?

9 posts in this topic

I am looking for some quick advice dealing with CSS. If you can be of help please post here and or PM me. I am looking to setup a photo gallery of sorts.

I already know what I want and how it should work. In fact I even have a demo. The editing, etc should be easy to me, I just seem to be botching the setup of it.

Thanks in advance!

OK, so here is what I tested. I really like the results. Yes to some of you out there this might seem a bit simple,

What I did was I wanted to make it so my coin set could be viewed by thumb nails or by clicking on the photos for larger images. Just like the NGC registry. Here are the sample results.

Comments and ideas welcome. On that note I will be reimaging all the coins over once again so I can finally get it right this time.

Quarter Set with new layout.

That was done in photoshop. Spacemonkey ATS offered the template up. There is a thread with it somewhere. I need to reimage all the coins, but you get the idea... Imaging and editing 80 or so coins is not the easiest task.

It seems I have an issue with IE browsers.. I am working to fix it.

You may want to check out lytebox 3.0. It works with IE. Just Google for lytebox.

Also, if you ever have CSS or other web development questions, you may want to check out w3schools.com. I use that site all the time for reference!!

Scott