• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wayte Raymond Boards

10 posts in this topic

I'm a fan of the Early Classic Commemorative coins. The series is rich in History, Events, and People. I found someone selling some Wayte Raymond Boards for some of the Early Classic Commemoratives. I told the seller I wanted them and asked how they wanted to be paid. Gave me an address that happened to be only 15 miles or so from where I live. I asked if he would like to meet somewhere to talk coins, and get the deal done. Gave me his address and I went there today.

Thanks Don! Not sure if you post here but you have some awesome original Early Commems in circulated grades. Can't beat the "Circ Cam" look on most of them. Don even had a circulated Hawaiian. :o

It was a pleasure meeting you and your family and hope your health improves and we can get together some time in the future. :)

Now I need to find the outside cover, rest of the boards in the series, and the coins to fill the holes in the album. A fun challenge in my mind. :)

IMGP0665A.jpg

IMGP0667A.jpg

IMGP0669A.jpg

IMGP0671A.jpg

IMGP0673A.jpg

IMGP0675A.jpg

Sweet! I got my first board last year, just a generic one that holds 8 silver dollars, have some nice unc Peace dollars sitting in it now!

Oh man if I had known.. I seen a set of these about 2 years ago... They were giving them away just about. Anyhow... I did have use for them at the time. I love wayte raymond stuff. :D

If anyone wants Meghrig Boards I can get my hands on a bunch of new ones - never used before and some of the new binders as well...(they look just like to ones shown)

My guy doesnt have everything but has some of the sets available. I can check and see if he what prices he can do them for if anyone is interested. I am pretty sure he has the Commems set.

Yes I have!

So-calledobv.jpg

So-Calledrev.jpg

The Confederate tokens have been replaced, so I have no idea what the originals look like, I was wondering if those are original in the set you have shown?