• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2011 Army comms

3 posts in this topic

I just realized that this year the mint is doing a set of Army commemoratives and a portion of the proceeds gets donated.

Anyone have an estimate on what the set will go for since it's not yet listed on the mints website? I don't usually buy modern comms so I don't know. Looks like ounce silver half, clad half, and quarter ounce gold.

As authorized, the United States Mint shall produce $5 gold and $1 silver coins in both proof and uncirculated qualities. Surcharges in the amount of $35 for each gold coin and $10 for each silver coin are authorized to be paid to the Congressional Medal of Honor Foundation.

US MINT

I know I will be buying all the coins in the series

Cheers

OP

Introductory prices are 54.95 for the proofs and 49.94 for the uncs. Then they raise 5.00 more after. Try this for some updates (Coin collecting News and Infomation Coin Update)