• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My One and Only Cool Vam Morgan from Chris!! (added another pic)

9 posts in this topic

I was gonna post this back into Chris's contest thread but thought it needed it's own thread! I just wanna thank you again Chris! (worship) I don't think I did this much justice but here's my best representation of my new 1882-CC Vam 3B Morgan! So cool!! :cloud9:

1882CCMorgan.jpg

1882CCMorganvampics.jpg

Found this clash by the wreath also!

toprightwreathclash.jpg

I was gonna post this back into Chris's contest thread but thought it needed it's own thread! I just wanna thank you again Chris! (worship) I don't think I did this much justice but here's my best representation of my new 1882-CC Vam 3B Morgan! So cool!! :cloud9:

1882CCMorgan.jpg

1882CCMorganvampics.jpg

Hey Bobby..

IMHO..you did just fine with your "justice"! :applause:

And as to Chris...What a generous "prize"...My hat is off to you Sir! (worship)

Congratulations, Bobby(great pics by the way) and what a great gift/prize Chris, hope you hurry and post another 10k so we can have another such great giveaway.

Jim

Congratulations, Bobby(great pics by the way) and what a great gift/prize Chris, hope you hurry and post another 10k so we can have another such great giveaway.

Jim

Let's see? That would make me about 70. I don't think I'll live that long! Maybe I'll do another when I turn 65, but you guys better brush up on solving logic puzzles.

Chris

Bobby, see if you can get a decent photo of the clashed "n" along her neck and the die crack coming out of the top of her cap.

Both the 1882-CC VAM-2 series and the VAM-3 series are rather lengthy die progressions. You really have to look at them carefully because some of them have only slight variations in die state.

Chris

Bobby, see if you can get a decent photo of the clashed "n" along her neck and the die crack coming out of the top of her cap.

Both the 1882-CC VAM-2 series and the VAM-3 series are rather lengthy die progressions. You really have to look at them carefully because some of them have only slight variations in die state.

Chris

Will do!! Thanks again Chris!