• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Having Registry technical Issues

6 posts in this topic

Is anyone else?? Every time that I try to add a coin through the edit set option after I log in it says PAGE ERROR on my bottom toolbar. It does this as soon as I try to populate the field with the cert. #.

Thanks for the reply, Jaime--I tried cutting and pasting and that worked but when I type it in it doesn't work as it should. Now it won't save the gallery images that I just added and they are not too big.....Strange.

I finally got it entered--- coin and image. But I still can't type in the field. At least my coin, description and image are entered. I'm sure it will be fixed updated eventually.

I finally got it entered--- coin and image. But I still can't type in the field. At least my coin, description and image are entered. I'm sure it will be fixed updated eventually.

It's difficult to advise you without knowing more specifics. What type of browser are you using? What updates have you installed (can you given the revision number, etc.)? What add-ons do you have installed?

I'm currently using Firefox (v 3.6.13). I tend not to run add-ons, except for Flash, Java, etc., and I too was able to upload a few coins without problem. The best advice I can give to you is to update your browser, and disable all non-essential add-ons temporarily. Apparently, the NGC site uses JavaScript, so you may need to tweak some broswer settings if you have just updated, etc.

It's difficult to advise you without knowing more specifics. What type of browser are you using? What updates have you installed (can you given the revision number, etc.)? What add-ons do you have installed?

I'm currently using Firefox (v 3.6.13). I tend not to run add-ons, except for Flash, Java, etc., and I too was able to upload a few coins without problem. The best advice I can give to you is to update your browser, and disable all non-essential add-ons temporarily. Apparently, the NGC site uses JavaScript, so you may need to tweak some broswer settings if you have just updated, etc.

Thanks