• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RIP MY FRIEND posted by hunter's gold

3 posts in this topic

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

Thank you Bill

Hello Collector Society. I posted my previous journal this morning thanking a fellow collector for entrusting me to purchase a large portion of his Lincoln Memorial Set. His mother called me about an hour ago to inform me that he had passed away yesterday. I knew he had been ill but this caught me completely off guard. So I would like to take this opportunity to express my sympathies for his family and friends loss and tonight Bill, as the New Year rolls in I will raise my glass to you Sir. Thank you with all my heart for allowing me to carry on your collection. In tribute Bill I have posted a picture of the nicest coin from the collection that I received from you and I hope you would be pleased. This coin currently has a NGC population of 1 so this gentleman was a dedicated collector. RIP Bill

8138.JPG

See more journals by hunter's gold