• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Happy Holidays, Hanukkah, Kwanza

17 posts in this topic

To My Liberal Friends:

Please accept with no obligation, implied or explicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low-stress, non-addictive, gender-neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasion and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all. I also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2011 but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make America great. Not to imply that America is necessarily greater than any other country nor the only America in the Western Hemisphere . Also, this wish is made without regard to the race, creed, color, age, physical ability, religious faith or sexual preference of the wishee . :hi:

To My Conservative Friends:

Best Wishes for a Merry Christmas and a Happy and Healthy New Year!!! (thumbs u

To My Liberal Friends:

Please accept with no obligation, implied or explicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low-stress, non-addictive, gender-neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasion and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all. I also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2011 but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make America great. Not to imply that America is necessarily greater than any other country nor the only America in the Western Hemisphere . Also, this wish is made without regard to the race, creed, color, age, physical ability, religious faith or sexual preference of the wishee . :hi:

To My Conservative Friends:

Best Wishes for a Merry Christmas and a Happy and Healthy New Year!!! (thumbs u

Sy,

That sounds more like an eBay disclaimer, but happy holidays to you and all of the others just the same.

Chris

Ha! So funny...You must be Glenn Beck's family parrot?

Will the Liberal next come on and say...?

To my Conservative Friends:

Please accept my best wishes for the upcoming year. May you lose your penchant for greed and selfishness and other sinful ways. There is nothing wrong with thinking for yourself and turning off the radio/TV spinmeisters. If you quote the Bible, don't forget to include some of the 2000 verses that implore we should work against poverty in the land and hear the cry of the needy. A top priority is to love our neighbor including those who are strangers in our own land because we too were once strangers in Egypt. For those who love the flag but hate the government, don't forget you collectively put the government in place and you constantly want things from the government like professional air traffic controllers, qualified meat inspectors, and knowledgeable EMS workers when your heart stops working so well, not to mention the best military, effective transportation system, and prosecution of counterfeiting coin merchants. So stop the hypocrisy, contradictions, and inconsistencies we see from you so often.

Will the coin collector come on say...?

Will you pesky political loudmouths take your discussion to a political board so we can go on with coin collecting and stop being interrupted with this tripe?

To my Conservative Friends:

Please accept my best wishes for the upcoming year. May you lose your penchant for greed and selfishness and other sinful ways. There is nothing wrong with thinking for yourself and turning off the radio/TV spinmeisters. If you quote the Bible, don't forget to include some of the 2000 verses that implore we should work against poverty in the land and hear the cry of the needy. A top priority is to love our neighbor including those who are strangers in our own land because we too were once strangers in Egypt. For those who love the flag but hate the government, don't forget you collectively put the government in place and you constantly want things from the government like professional air traffic controllers, qualified meat inspectors, and knowledgeable EMS workers when your heart stops working so well, not to mention the best military, effective transportation system, and prosecution of counterfeiting coin merchants. So stop the hypocrisy, contradictions, and inconsistencies we see from you so often.

Will the coin collector come on say...?

Will you pesky political loudmouths take your discussion to a political board so we can go on with coin collecting and stop being interrupted with this tripe?

Your negative comments are not wanted on this thread.

Thank you.

..............love our neighbor including those who are strangers in our own land because we too were once strangers in Egypt.

Geez, for someone who doesn't speak up too often around here, you still haven't thought of anything worthwhile to say.

I've never been to Egypt, and you know what they say about the word a$$/u/me but you can leave me out of it.

In parting, did you know that if you anagram "Silver Gigolo" you get "Vergil's Igloo"? Maybe a good place for you to be.

Chris

Man of 10,000 posts who speaks up often around here: Sorry to get you riled, not trying to be negative, but just using my imagination about what the Liberal would come on and say and then what the Coin Collector would come on and say. You might want to go back and read again to understand I was speaking in the third person and not for myself. But, if you want to play in politics you must learn to have a little thicker skin too.

Like the coin collector said, take the political tripe to the politics boards and get it off the collector board. We have all grown tired of the electioneering by both extreme sides.

Let us move on to the next celebration of New Years!

Happy New Years Everyone!

:acclaim::banana::whee:

I wanna buy a cool coin to start the New Year.

Cheers

OP

Both of you can chill out. It's not wanted here and especially on a thread I started for wishing people a Happy Holidays.

I apologize for derailing your thread, but there really is no reason to chill out. I was just in one of my playful moods without using any emoticons to indicate it as such. Dry humor, I think they call it.

I wasn't trying to offend SilverGigolo, either.

Happy Gnu Year to all!

Chris