• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Who was our 35th President?

12 posts in this topic

I'm sorry... but this guy is allegedly in the US and should know how to spell the name of our 35th. Just to two different wrong spelling of "Kennedy" I find funny!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/1976-S-pcgs-69-canedy-half-dollar-/220713769849?pt=Coins_US_Individual&hash=item336390db79#ht_500wt_1156

One of his other listings is even better.

1976-S 1934-S pece dollar

The description reads" kanedy1934-S pece dollar".

Of course I've seen some bad grammar and spelling on the board here, but it's bad form to point it out...

My speling is alays good an I don uz spel chek.

I, seriously, tend to avoid a seller who is not even smart enough to spell simple words i.e. the name of the greatest leader of the free world in modern history!! lol

I think that if people are that absurdly uneducated, it may lead to MANY other problems before, during or after the transaction. Think about it. I'm not trying to be discriminatory; just trying to be honest and safe regarding who I do business with.

I am a realist. Would you really trust someone that DUMB with your cash??!!

Not sure I have seen a lower Ebay rating. I was once told anything below 99.8 should be avoided so a 96.8 would be criminal.

The Never Ending Parade of Stupid.

Cheers

OP