• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Need Help with the Overton 1809

11 posts in this topic

Would the PCGS designator not specify that? I know when I submit PCGS slabs into my registry it makes me choose everything about the coin, and if I'm wrong, after they verify everything with PCGS, it shows up correctly.

Your coin is actually O-109 not 105 and as such is a scarce R-4. The 109 also has a plain edge and a scalloped inner point. Here is a pic of my 109.

1809_109o.jpg1809_109r.jpg

Note the T to I relationship on the reverse and then compare it to the O-105s here.

link to CoinZip since I no longer own a 105.

Edit because I checked my notes rather than going from memory and the 109 will actually have the III edge rather than plain.

Your coin is actually O-109 not 105 and as such is a scarce R-4. The 109 also has a plain edge and a scalloped inner point. Here is a pic of my 109.

1809_109o.jpg1809_109r.jpg

Note the T to I relationship on the reverse and then compare it to the O-105s here.

link to CoinZip since I no longer own a 105.

That is a lovely crusty Busty .