• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I think I have found my "Dream Coin"

33 posts in this topic

Chris, if you had to try that hard, it probably wasn't a superbird. I'm pretty sure you can tell under 10x and it seems to be at least semi obvious. And, like you guys, I'm sure it was one of those on purpose errors.

Oh, it was authentic enough, but when I spoke to the seller on the phone, he explained that LDS specimens were much harder to see.

Chris

What exactly is "LDS"?

Chris, if you had to try that hard, it probably wasn't a superbird. I'm pretty sure you can tell under 10x and it seems to be at least semi obvious. And, like you guys, I'm sure it was one of those on purpose errors.

Oh, it was authentic enough, but when I spoke to the seller on the phone, he explained that LDS specimens were much harder to see.

Chris

What exactly is "LDS"?

He meant LSD, but he has dyslexia ;)

No, LDS = Late Die State. For everything you could ever want to know about die states, see my post here: http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Board=41&Number=3279882