• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

US Mint Finally Updates Website

9 posts in this topic

I went to the US Mint website (www.usmint.gov) and found that they site has been redesigned. It features a black background and a new look based on the new logo design introduced a few months ago.

The content has not changed. It looks like they just changed the theme that is used to generate the pages. I do like the new front page!

Scott

Mucho Better-o

Haven't clicked through the entire site but first impression was good

I want one of those Logo Coin "that High Relief with the flag at the top of the page". Nice! I have one high relief with Miss Liberty walking around on the obverse, but the US Mint Logo Coin looks pretty sweet :screwy:

OP

Why is the dime on the front page flipped over to show the reverse?

I wonder if it is because Director Ed Moy is a Re-publican and the GOP generally do not like the New Deal policies of FDR? (shrug)

They also use the reverses of the gold and silver Eagles instead of the obverses using the Saint Gaudens and Adolph Weinman liberty designs.

They should feature coins they've struck over the centuries.

I just wrote a blog post saying that they should include more historical information.

Scott