• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Strange Coin Dream Last Night...

15 posts in this topic

This is my first coin dream that I can think of, ever. And it was the dream I dreamed last night, I thought someone might get a kick out of it...

Dream went like this:

I'm standing at some kind of prize machine, and one of the prizes is a roll of pennies except the roll is an old "Juicy Fruit" gum wrapper.

I see on one of the ends a 1943 steel penny and use my 1743 tickets to claim that prize.

When I open the roll it is full of wheat pennies and one "Especially Rare!" 1930 - S Wheat penny.

In my dream this coin in "Good" Condition was something like $3500 and the one I found was "AG".

I spent the rest of what I can remember of the dream ooohing and ahhhing over it and showing it to people.

Very strange dream, and I don't even collect Lincoln cents... O.o

It seems a little early in your membership here to begin a 12 step program but if you are dreaming already?????? ;) BTW color or B&W? lol Do they still make Juicy Fruit gum? (shrug)

They say you cant dream in color... but maybe you translate it into color later?

Maybe that is just an old wives tale...

I remember the brown of the coin and the yellow of the juicy fruit package.

*shrugs*

I just wanted to share, my wife looked at me like I was insane when I told her.

:makepoint:

They say you cant dream in color... but maybe you translate it into color later?

Maybe that is just an old wives tale...

I have heard that repeated so many times and flat-out believe it NOT to be true!

I dream in color all the time, as a matter of fact, with the on-set of a dream that is going to happen in color, I see this peacock strut out, fan it's tail and then fade to the dream.

Peacock.jpg

...my wife looked at me like I was insane when I told her...

I find it's best not to discuss coin dreams with my wife, as I get the same looks.

People here seem to understand though...:whistle:

Mine was when I had a complete set of Morgans in MS 67 and I sold them to Chris for $350m :roflmao:

I guess I'll have to have another dream wherein I resubmitted them for the provenance, Kiwi Collection , and they all came back 68's.

Chris

I had a wierd dream also but it didn't have nothing to do with coins. I dreamed I was eating a giant marshmallow, I woke up and my pillow was gone.

It's a good thing you weren't dreaming that you were roasting it over a fire.

Chris