• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Who will be attending the NGC Luncheon at FUN 2011?

18 posts in this topic

I realize this is a bit premature since invitations have not been sent, but I'm wondering who will be there besides Shane and myself. I assume Bill Jones will be there. Tom, are you going to try to make it this year? It sure will be nice to renew old friendships and maybe put some faces to some of the other names, here.

If anyone wants to exchange cell phones, please do so via PM.

Chris

I assume Bill Jones will be there.

I want to be there, but they scheduled an educational forum for me to give a 12 Noon that could cause me to be late or miss it. :(

Someone has to keep Chris in line so I guess I have to show up.

That's odd because you told me in a PM that you were taking a large tote bag so you could restock your refrigerator.

I might have to save a seat next to me and bring a sheild nickel in honor of our missing man Lou :(

We could put the "missing man" chair between us, but if it is too crowded, at least Lou will be there in our hearts and minds.

Chris

I want to be there, but they scheduled an educational forum for me to give a 12 Noon that could cause me to be late or miss it. :(

Well, Bill, if you can't make it, we'll just put your share of the food in Shane's tote bag.

Chris

Well, Bill, if you can't make it, we'll just put your share of the food in Shane's tote bag.

Chris

No left overs for me...wtf ???

I'm pretty sure I'll be there. And I agree, we will need to have "Elijah's Chair" in honor of those who passed this year.

It will be good to see you again, Jason.

Chris

I will be at the show from Wednesday through Friday so if the luncheon is during that time I may attend. However, if it is Saturday or later than it is likely I will not be there.

I'll be there Wednesday to check out the town. Probably can't get in the show that day. I catch a flight out Saturday morning. Not sure if I will get an invitation. Either way, hope to say hi to you folks. It's going to be lots of fun just to get away.

I will be at the show from Wednesday through Friday so if the luncheon is during that time I may attend. However, if it is Saturday or later than it is likely I will not be there.

That's too bad! It's on Saturday from Noon to 1:30pm.

Chris

I'll be there Wednesday to check out the town. Probably can't get in the show that day. I catch a flight out Saturday morning. Not sure if I will get an invitation. Either way, hope to say hi to you folks. It's going to be lots of fun just to get away.

What time Saturday morning will you depart? I'll probably arrive at the convention center about 8:00am to find decent parking.

Chris

I get an invitation every year and never able to go. I hope NGC doesn't give up on me and one year I will be able to take advantage of their invitation! Hope ya'll have fun!!

I'll be the one with Einstein hair.

Shane will be the short one.

Chris will be the unusually old one.

Looking forward to meeting you Catbert!

Yep! My hair has even gotten thinner on top in the last year.

Catbert..........You're welcome to join us at our table if you think you can stand all of the wisecracks. Just look for the guy with his finger in the electrical outlet or the other one showing off all of his textile toners.

Chris