• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

This Morgan is NT??

12 posts in this topic

Prefering bright white, a toned coin must really have a special look to catch my eye. This one just dosen't fit the bill. But show me a "Shane" coin and my view is quite different. They always seem to have it. That WOW factor.. Thanks Shane!

Chet

looks AT from the photo as i have never as such seen any toned morgan look like that

color/hue/etc.

and now i read the forum photo experts say the photo is juiced

then it is most likely NT but juiced images and the buyer will be disappointed with the coin in hand if he expects light color and flash like the photo suggests

Well thanks for the opinions. It is surprising to find out it's NT. I don't understand why someone would juice up the pics, this instance makes it look worse to me than what I presume would look normal.

Well thanks for the opinions. It is surprising to find out it's NT. I don't understand why someone would juice up the pics, this instance makes it look worse to me than what I presume would look normal.

In hand it probably has very little color and would not sell for a premium. With a juiced image additional colors and vibrancy of color appears on the coin and the coin will pull a premium for the toning based on plenty of folks not having a clue how to judge an image or photo manipulation.

So profit is the reason juicing occurs daily with plenty of seller on Ebay. :censored:

It looks like a fantastic coin to me, with marvelous, natural end-of-roll toning. It's an effect I happen to enjoy very much.

I agree.