• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Canon Macro lens for sale - Price Reduced - SOLD

9 posts in this topic

If I had a camera to go along with that lens! One of these days. And, it that's the lens you've been creating your works of art with people should jump on this deal!

What is the advantage of upgrading to a 180? I have a 150 for my Nikon so just wondering.......

I'll take a stab. I think that will allow the macro lens to be positioned farther away from the coin. Therefore, there is more room between the lens and the coin for light source(s) to illuminate the coin.

What is the advantage of upgrading to a 180? I have a 150 for my Nikon so just wondering.......

I'll take a stab. I think that will allow the macro lens to be positioned farther away from the coin. Therefore, there is more room between the lens and the coin for light source(s) to illuminate the coin.

That is almost 100% correct. A couple other factors in play, but James pretty much hit the nail on the head.