• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Photo Contest, contestants / rules / updates

13 posts in this topic

IF YOU DO NOT SEE YOUR NAME LISTED AND WOULD LIKE TO COMPETE, IT'S NOT TOO LATE TO ENTER!!!!

Here are the contestants as of right now, in preliminary order:

1. James_EarlyUS

2. Robec1347

3. Keigwin

4. Hard Times

5. Bruceswar (haven't heard from him yet, but I like his work and I'm hoping)

6. dean1345

7. Kryptonitecomics

8. physics-fan3.14

9. Broadstruck

10. Messydesk

11. blu62vette

12. airplanenut

13. Ant

Contest Rules?

1. 3 day limit to take pictures, excluding weekends and holidays.

2. Shipping will be covered by the photographer, first class mail plus $300 insurance.

3. Deadline to enter contest November 19th.

4. Limited to members from this forum only!

5. Image size should be no larger than 640x640, only one obverse and one reverse photo please.

6. Any name you learn of via this contest must be kept in the strictest confidence unless given permission by that person. In other words, do not use personal names on this board unless given permission. Thanks in advance.

Coins will be shipped to the first contestant this Friday. Good luck!

Coin was shipped out to James Early US this Friday. The ball is rolling. I will ship info for the next contestant to James tomorrow.

James, I'll give you the tracking number on Monday when I get home, I just don't have it with me.

James has finished his attempt, and I must say, he did a great job.

Robec1347 on deck and I expect wonderful images as well!

There is still time for others to join if you'd like, as of today, it's headed toward California!

The quarter arrived safely today with Robec1347. I know he'll do a fine job, then onto Keigwin. I've seen his work and this should be impressive. Even though there aren't as many contestants this time around, I believe there is some impressive talent involved. Also, I've already seen the images of the first contestant and all I have to say is..... BRAVO!!

Coin has left the very capable hands of Robec1347, aka Bob! On to Mr. Keigwin. There was going to be another between these two, but he never contacted me to verify. Still hoping to hear from Bruce Lee, but if not we have a lot of great competitors here. Best of luck!!