• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1832 Bust Dime

6 posts in this topic

It is LM-12, in what I consider the common die-state, with the lower loop of "8" filled by a die chip.

Edited to add: the same obverse was used on three different die-marriage, LM-12, 13 and 14, all of which will show the familiar die-chip, but the low E2 on the reverse pegs it as LM-12 - pretty common.

It is LM-12, in what I consider the common die-state, with the lower loop of "8" filled by a die chip.

Edited to add: the same obverse was used on three different die-marriage, LM-12, 13 and 14, all of which will show the familiar die-chip, but the low E2 on the reverse pegs it as LM-12 - pretty common.

James, you amaze me with your knowledge on every subject that I have read your responses to! I have the PASSION of coin collecting and people like you make it that much more easier (fun) for the likes of myself to enjoy this hobby to its fullest!

Thanks again....Ray

Thanks Mark . I thought it was 5 cents :roflmao:

Cheers James . Always nice to have a regular encyclopedia on the boards . Your knowledge is greatly appreciated (thumbs u

Martin