• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FEEBAY peace $1

16 posts in this topic

actually no fire or smoke damage just need to come up with some money the wife lost her job and trying to stretch every thing until tax time and get through christmas

thanks CD for vouching for me

hi there... new to the posts and interested in a 27 p and 28 s peace dollar ngc in ms63... care to trade or shoot me your bottom line for the two? thanks

Josh

email if you'd like to Jso3838@aol.com

i have paypal. thanks again. below are some of my ngc coins

http://coins.www.collectors-society.com/WCM/CoinCollectionManager.aspx

sure pick what you might want as far as what i have and we should be able to work out something please keep in mind the 28 is sold and the 34 d and 28 s are on ebay and i have a 24 s ms62 and 27 s ms62 both anacs just havent crossed them over to ngc

sure pick what you might want as far as what i have and we should be able to work out something please keep in mind the 28 is sold and the 34 d and 28 s are on ebay and i have a 24 s ms62 and 27 s ms62 both anacs just havent crossed them over to ngc

email me at timward75@aol.com

i dont check the message boards every day and email is better to get ahold of me thanks tim