• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Morgan Grandpa gave me

9 posts in this topic

Yeah, he cleaned it before, but it was a LONG time ago before he knew it was bad to clean them. When he cleans something, he really puts some elbow grease into it.. lol

Doesn't really mater to me, because i plan on keeping it for the rest of my life, because i can remember him having this as far as i can remember. It belonged to his mentally handicapped brother that passed away, he really loved this coin and would show it to every one that came over.

It's just one of those things that you just cant part with, you know?

Too many see a coin as a numerical object: something grading “XX” points and worth “ZZ” dollars. They “see” only the surface.

The source of the coin – it’s connection to a loved one – is what is important.

Too many see a coin as a numerical object: something grading “XX” points and worth “ZZ” dollars. They “see” only the surface.

The source of the coin – it’s connection to a loved one – is what is important.

Your so correct in so many ways. When someone has a anything, doesn't matter if its a coin or a table or a ring that's a family air-loom, it doesn't matter if it's worth on $1, but to you, its priceless. Others look at it for what it's worth.

Pee Wee would be so happy that i posted his coin for everyone to see.