• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hey everyone..

38 posts in this topic

It's been nearly two days.

Has Jared been booted yet? :popcorn:

Thus far, he has posted like a gentleman. Why not treat him as one, as long as he continues to do so?
Well, his rants in the past have been notable and consistent and there's no real harm in seeing if those spots are really gone.

If they're really gone, then great!

It's been nearly two days.

Has Jared been booted yet? :popcorn:

Thus far, he has posted like a gentleman. Why not treat him as one, as long as he continues to do so?
Well, his rants in the past have been notable and consistent and there's no real harm in seeing if those spots are really gone.

If they're really gone, then great!

I don't know Jared's past actions but, I think trying to provoke someone into ways of the past is wrong.

Hey, haven't seen you around in a really long time. How've you been?

Who me? :grin:

It's been awhile indeed. Hope you're doing well, you've always been a good friend to me. I sold most of my gold, including my classic head from mark feld. Needed money for a car and other things. I'm still keeping a couple pieces of raw gold, my NGC MS64 N/M Saint gaudens, and my $5 incuse indian.

Still interested in coins, looking for work at the moment at a possible coin shop if I can.