• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

all coins

4 posts in this topic

dear friends,

i have noticed over the past year and especially the last 6 months all silver dollars have really went up in price and smaller demoninations half dimes, quarters etc are in lower demand and selling for a whole lot less unless they are a rare coin or not selling at all. i thought now is a time to get these rare beauties for the future. i have noticed a lot more flowing dollars out there also. 10 years ago you couldn't even wish one up. what are all of your thoughts on this subject.

i like the value of all small eagle early dollars in a vf-20 and higher grade range with no adjustment marks, full rim dentils and original or as close as you can get dove grey surfaces with overall grest eye appeal

for the large eagle early dollars, trade dollars and seated dollars all of the above in the vf++/xf and higher grade range

gem proof to superb gem proof morgan dollars with fully struck hair over the ear and original toning not the usual dipped out white hazy milky yellowish-golden toning you see around the edges of the coin coin needs to have deep, clean, clear non hazy, non milky, surfaces and no white coins please set and cased set toning is the ultimate and with a nice to strong cameo

i am sure there are other great dollar values out there hopefully others might comment on

good luck in your coin collecting adventures