• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hardest working person at NGC?

12 posts in this topic

I am sure that everyone at NGC works their tails off from the graders to the shipping department to the software development team but I would like to nominate Amy Lorenzo as the hardest working person at NGC.

She seems to do everything and do everything well. :grin:

I'd like to nominate the entire staff of NGC. I've yet to ever talk to anyone either in person or by phone who didn't have a smile on their face.

Chris

I'd like to nominate the entire staff of NGC.

Always the diplomat there Chris. :grin: And I do agree with what you are saying.

But for a person like me who never submits more than 30 coins a year Amy has made me feel like I am NGC's most important customer.

She redefines the term customer service.

I haven't had to encounter them much but I haven't dealt with or seen any actions done that does not make me have a lot of respect for all of NGC.

Needless to say.... I've noticed a lot more customer service over here. The guys and gals in charge over here actually take account of what's going on over here and they respond to what is needed and wanted over here.

I truly appreciate the bright smiley cheery faces that we are greeted with over here on a constant basis... yea, I know, I can't see the faces, but that's how they seem.

On another third party board, who shall remain nameless, there only seems to be standoffish scolding type of responses. Maybe I'm wrong, but that's the way it seems.

NGC, thanks for keeping it a family atmosphere over here, I for one, truly respect and appreciate the effort.

Count me in on this NGC Love Fest. I've had nothing but positive experiences here & the customer service is second to none. Also, turnaround times have been much faster over the past couple of weeks. Bravo NGC :applause:

On the 2 occasions I called into NGC in Florida to ask for status, I was greeted in the most friendliest of fashions. I cannot remember her name, but she is an asset to NGC nonetheless.

Most everyone ! I'm sure there is a job or two that get lighter workloads, but you'd expect everyone has to work hard. The graders get my nod. Day in day out, box of coins after box of coins, grade and grade and nothing else.

And you'll rarely get a pat on the back for good grading. People on forums will scream about bad grading all day though..