• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kennedy Collectors, One of a kind?

5 posts in this topic

I just noticed a new #1 set in the Proof Kennedy registery. But what really blew me away was the first coin listed in this set. A 1964 Proof 70 Ultra Cam graded by NGC. I didn't know there were any in existence, the last I checked there are no 70's listed by either service's pop reports. The 69 DC are hard enough to come by.

Is this "one of a kind", are there any more out there?

WOW!!

John

I've never heard of another, nor that one. But, I havn't really looked at that pricy of stuff. You could probably tell by looking at my set.It'is ranked 18th. It started out at 12th then in came the rush of new sets. frown.gif Now no matter what I add to it, it doesn't get ranked any higher.

There are (26) 1964 PCGS PR70 coins graded. None are listed with cameo. However, these could very well have been graded before PCGS started giving the cameo designation.

The NGC pop report shows none in PR70 with or without cameos.