• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

IT'S ABOUT TIME!

38 posts in this topic

He didn't call me either.

Um..........I must have misplaced your number.

[font:Comic Sans MS] Incoming! [/font]

[font:Comic Sans MS] Duck! [/font]

The only set of ANA medals I have is the 1976 Convention in New York. It fits two sets of collectibles: the Bicentennial and my New York collection. Considering I paid only $15 for it a couple of years ago it's a cool purchase!

Scott

100884.jpg.2657d439b0366b7bfe042dad3824282f.jpg

WoW! Finally. That must be a big jolt to the numismatic adrenalin rush! Congrats, Chris! I'm just hurt that you didn't call me with the news. :sorry: ....NOT! :grin:

It's not like I hit the Powerball! Then again, I don't think I'd call you in that event either.

I'd charter an Airbus, fly out to Vegas and mooch off of you.

Chris

lol I was just joking about selling me one of the medals but if you have a bug for sale I am all ears! :D

Here are some photos.

hm I almost considered it but I can't afford the shipping costs (shrug)

He didn't call me either.

Um..........I must have misplaced your number.

[font:Comic Sans MS] Incoming! [/font]

[font:Comic Sans MS] Duck! [/font]

Oh well, i'll forgive you this time. Congratulations on getting the set.

lol I was just joking about selling me one of the medals but if you have a bug for sale I am all ears! :D

Here are some photos.

hm I almost considered it but I can't afford the shipping costs (shrug)

I used that lighter during my bartending days. If I was on one end of the bar, and a customer at the other end was looking for a light, I'd send it down the trough to them. That little sucker could fly down the bar.

Chris

I thought that looked like a lighter but wasn't sure.

I actually have a collection of vw toys and stuff like that, probably about 2000 pieces strong. I have never seen a lighter like that. Very cool! (thumbs u

Finally I don't have to hear you wine about not finding the set each time I go to a show with you...I should send the seller another $50 just for that lol

As a matter of fact, the seller just sent me a brief note saying that he felt I paid too much, so just send the $50 to me.

Did you find anything interesting at FUN?

You know I did :devil: