• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Another new Purchase!!!!

20 posts in this topic

I just received a ms 63 gold Pan-Pac dollar commemorative that I bought in the Logan-Steinberg auction. It's a beautiful coin but I was disappointed at how small it was since I'd never seen one before.

Another pretty coin Joe! I love mercs, and this one looks like an original beauty. As far gold dollars go, they are really tiny, but I think the tiniest are the type 1s, and I have no idea how people were not constantly losing those things back in the 1850s!

Don't you even make me whip out my 38 in PCGS-67, or my 43-D in PCGS 66FB! Both of those a really beautiful coins, and remarkably inexpensive! (I think like $70 and $50 respectively).

Well, I made a new purchase today, a nice 09-D Saint. I didn't meet the reserve, but we worked it out and it's now on its way to its new home. 09-D How high did the 44 get?

Joe, I did a little checking for you, and at www.cheapslabs.com they have a bunch of really inexpensive mercs. They have a 44 in NGC 65 for $17 and a NGC 66 for $24. The only drawback is they have no photos, but they do have lots of really inexpensive coins there, well within your $25 budget. Here is a link: Link

Wow, their inventory system works great, I just looked again and the 44 is no longer listed! Heritage could learn a few things from these guys!