• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pre-eBay Sale: Indian $10 and Liberty $20

5 posts in this topic

I am selling these two coins:

1932 $10 Indian, PCGS MS-62, $475 delivered, original surfaces, with green and blue tones, carbon spots on reverse.

Obverse Image

Reverse Image

1897-S Liberty $20, PCGS MS-62, $600 delivered (this one is really clean an original, thick orange gold toning.

Obverse Image

Reverse Image

PM or e-mail me at jtryka@hotmail.com if you are interested, I will be putting them on eBay tomorrow (2/19) in the mid-afternoon pacific time to end on Sunday, 2/22.

Unfortunately I think this is a problem with AT&T:

Some AT&T Worldnet members are experiencing errors when attempting to access Personal Web Pages. We are currently troubleshooting this issue, and will have this service available again soon. We appreciate your patience, and apologize for any inconvenience. Post 02/19/04 10:00 AM ET

The folks at AT&T said they should be back up in a short while. I don't plan on listing them for a couple more hours at least, so hopefully they will be back in time for listing on eBay. If there is one you are interested in, let me know, and I will try to e-mail pics when I get home later.

Sorry about this!