• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Photo Contest Finals - Reverse

Photo Contest Finals - Reverse  

108 members have voted

1. 1. Photo Contest Finals - Reverse

7 posts in this topic

1938profile.jpg

Due to a tie for 4th place, here are the top 5 vote getters determined from the combined scores of PCGS and NGC polls. Winner will be announced Saturday, noon Pacific. Great job to everyone involved and thank you for sticking with it for 8 months.

Don't forget to vote for the

Obverse

Coin 3

coin3reverse.jpg

Coin 9

coin9reverse.jpg

Coin 11

Coin11rev-1.jpg

Coin 15

coin15reverse1.jpg

Coin 23

coin23reverse.jpg

It's been really good of you Bob to take this contest through from thought to completion. While the contestants are all to be congratulated, I think you are the one most to be congratulated. :applause:

It's been really good of you Bob to take this contest through from thought to completion. While the contestants are all to be congratulated, I think you are the one most to be congratulated. :applause:

:applause: I agree 100%!! :applause:

Great work everyone, some great "losing" pictures.. and yes especially you Bob !!

I see the winner.. I think we all do.. well deserved. Almost as good as TruView images, and still in the slab at that !