• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I'm sick of finals...Post a Toner!

15 posts in this topic

So I've got 3 days left of finals, and I'm bored out of my mind! Post a toner to cheer me up!

I know the feeling.....

Hope this helps

97796.jpg.4a62a45009ee64eb81a3e205d34ccd11.jpg

Dude, if you have 3 days of finals you shouldn't be bored. Get studying. :taptaptap:

That's why I'm bored...studying is tedious

I know exactly what you mean. I've got a 3 hour Reactor Dynamics and Core Characteristics final tomorrow, and then a 4 hour Comprehensive final (covering the last six months of classes) on Tuesday. Craziness.

So, I'll post my very first toner, NGC MS-65FBL:

1978835-002O.jpg

1978835-002R.jpg

I know exactly what you mean. I've got a 3 hour Reactor Dynamics and Core Characteristics final tomorrow, and then a 4 hour Comprehensive final (covering the last six months of classes) on Tuesday. Craziness.
If you ever feel the need to get some help, let me know... I've been through what your learning... and way beyond. It's amazing how much the Navy didn't teach us.... :) But, it is crazy tough... I know!

Well, this is just a silver round but it is toned and naturally I might add!

97895.jpg.7cdc7d50caa9e0dc62c659124843448a.jpg

97896.jpg.9ead769a22f89f354392dd2063434bd6.jpg

Finals, what a curious term. You do, of course, understand that it's only the beginning of a series of tests and trials we call life. I wish you well and pray you keep your sense of humor and logic to guide you. I hope you ace the tests.

Alas, I have no toners to post just my good wishes.

$ilverHawk