• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New update on Chris (cpm9ball ) (immediate surgery needed)

103 posts in this topic

an Indian named Penukonda (whom I referred to as "Pina Colada" to the staff) was so nonchalant about my chances of living or dying while undergoing the surgery.

Chris

My Dad had an Indian for his plumming work ( Arterial Sleeving the aorta to his legs ) its just how they are. ALL work and very dry personalities.

Now, before we get back to discussing coins, I have just one question for comicdonna . If it will make a new man out of me, does that mean my $ex life will improve?

Chris

Well blood flow is Blood flow :o)

Glad yer okay buddy - you were missed

Great to have you back. Very happy you've triumphed over a very tough medical problem.

I've got a VAM for you to review that I will post in another thread.

Again, good to know you are well and on the road to recovery.

Carl

Thanksm Mike, Lou & Carl!

Carl, whenever you have the time, post the VAM photos, and I'll see if I can help.

Chris

Chris, I'm not sure you should have been conserved/restored. You won't slab properly now. :insane: I think you should be net graded.

Hoot

p.s. I tried calling you in the hospital but you wouldn't answer the damn phone. :sumo: I suppose you think you had an excuse. hm

Chris, I'm not sure you should have been conserved/restored. You won't slab properly now. :insane: I think you should be net graded.

Shucks, just crack me out of that details slab and take my ashes out on the Skywalk over the Grand Canyon and let the wind do the rest.

Hoot

p.s. I tried calling you in the hospital but you wouldn't answer the damn phone. :sumo: I suppose you think you had an excuse. hm

Yeah, it was really dumb of me when I had to call 911 because I was having severe chest pains and difficulty breathing not to remember to take my cell phone charger with me to the hospital. :roflmao: It would have been nice to hear from you again.

By the way, the doc put me on Metoprolol for my high blood pressure, and I asked him if it was anything like the Propanolol you told me about for the intention tremor. I wonder if it will serve the purpose.

Chris

smilinbob.gifk-2073-1.gif36_11_6.gif

Actually, I have driven in excess of 200mph on a country road in western Maryland.

May, 1965

Car - Marcos 1800GT equipped with a 3000cc Volvo racing engine

The speedometer went to 240mph, but the best I could do was 220mph.

Chris

Damn, that beats me. The best I did was 185 on a Triumph Speed Triple racing down State Road 80 in Florida. Damn that was fun. Sold the Triumph.

I now have a Kawasaki MeanStreak. Plus 100 regularly. Great bike.

Carl

Damn, that beats me. The best I did was 185 on a Triumph Speed Triple racing down State Road 80 in Florida. Damn that was fun. Sold the Triumph.

I now have a Kawasaki MeanStreak. Plus 100 regularly. Great bike.

Carl

I had an MV Agusta F4 312R... that saw VERY close to 200 once...... scared the snot outta me :D

Ok I am a whimp , I have not driven my Ferrari over 110 !!

However I always push the 0 – 60 for the simple pleasure of hearing that engine at high revs .

Respect the man .. one of the few who have taken the out of the "daft english man""" come back soon mate !