• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

28 posts in this topic

I would say sent it to Mark first, and then slab it. I would want the protection a slab offers for a piece of that rarity.

That is a fantastic coin, Fletcher, and a worthy addition to your impressive collection. Question - how many varieties are there, and how many do you have?

Very nice Fletcher. Congratulations, your set is certainly coming along. I would send it to Mark before slabbing. I'm sure he would greatly appreciate it.

superb

2-c FUCIO

an in demand popular red book variety

and RARE maybe 7? KNOWN

definately high on the cc

second one i have ever seen an AMAZING coin

Absolutely, thoroughly stunning coin, and it makes me so mad that I ever sold my "1 over lazy 1" some years ago. WOW WOW WOW!

Please don't desecrate it with plastic. It's a stunning work of art as-is.

Thanks guys ... I feel honored to have been given the opportunity to care for this coin for the next umpteen years. As for purchasing it raw, I bought it from Tony Terranova who gave me its history and his personal opinion of the coin. Accordingly, no plastic slab was needed to justify the purchase :-)

That's one beautiful example Fletcher! I think I would eventually have it slabbed for the protection factor if nothing else.

another gorgeous Fugio for the Fletcher set! I have a new one on the way, and thought I would stop there... but seeing this one, I'm not so sure. Congrats on a very special coin!

Sorry guys ... the house of a close friend was robbed recently and I had a sudden case of "Maybe I shouldn't be posting pictures of my high value assets online." I am sure that it will pass ...

It's a suburb of an Oompa Loompa village. Who doesn't know that? Right next to the vermiscious kanids!!

Exactly! You take the left at Albuquerque and you can't miss it.