• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Removing Minimum Submission Quantity When Coins First Submitted Thru NCS?

5 posts in this topic

Has NGC ever considered removing the 5 coin minimum quantity for "Economy, Modern, Specialty Gold, GoldRush" submissions for coins submitted first to NCS?

I believe this minimum quantity is a hindrance to submission to both NCS and NGC.

I've got coins that I would be willing to submit to NCS and then have graded by NGC, but not if they have to go thru the EarlyBird service tier.

Update:

Effective immediately, the minimums required by NGC for certain tiers (IE: 5 coin min. on Economy, etc) will be lifted when the coins are first sent to NCS for conservation. Thank you for the suggestion Greg.

John

PS- any other questions concerning this, please contact NCS directly

866 NCS COIN

It is a pleasure for me to be part of the NGC team that collectively is responsive.

I think we are the best grading service in part because we care more and try harder. When we are wrong we do our best to make it right. When a good idea is presented we take note, as we are always looking to improve our services.

John