• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Can we do a complete date/mm run of 1946-64 Roosevelts?

24 posts in this topic

I was just wondering if we can do a complete IN ORDER date/mm run of 1946-64 Roosevelts. Mint mark order would be considered P, D, S. Post 'em if you've got 'em, but please do it IN ORDER (e.g. 1946 PDS, 1947 PDS etc.). The earliest one that I've got is 1946-S. I suppose starting in 1950 we could also include proofs if people would like to do that, but that is optional.

Here is the first part of a Roosevlet dime set I bought many years ago in a Seitz Coin Case. This runs from 1946 to the 1955-P. The second case contains all of the dimes up to 1964-D. Everybody told me I paid too much ($155) 20+ years ago, but there are a few coins in this set that might thrill to toned original coin guys. All of the coins in the set have never been dipped. I've also never removed the coins from the holder to photograph them so here they are.

RooseveltDimeset.jpg

Most sets like this that you buy as a set have a few clunkers in them. This one has all nice stuff, although I doubt that anything here would grade beyond MS-66, and most would be MS-64 - 65.

Some nice coins you guys posted, :applause: I'm glad we're getting some action here, however, we are trying to do this IN ORDER.

We skipped the '47-S and at this point the '49 P and D.

So, here's a '47-S...

47S67FTstarobv.jpg

47S67FTstarrev.jpg

And here is a run of coins, '49PDS and '50...

49P67starobv.jpg49P67starrev.jpg

1949dRoos67strObv_005s.jpg

1949dRoos67strRev_007s.jpg

49S67starobv2.jpg49S67starrev2.jpg

50P67star.jpg

Nice coins, guys! :applause:

If someone can plug in a '50-S tonight I can do a complete run of '51's. If not tonight then I'm outta' here for about a week...