• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

indulge me with a pic of a Barber Dime

11 posts in this topic

if you have a 1910-D or near date, post your picture with grade... I'm trying to figure out if I should have mine graded and want to compare it with similar coins. High grade, low grade... it doesn't matter!

Thanks,

Dave

ooh...ahh... that's nice. I'm probably being kind to mine when I guess the grade at XF40. I think I will hold off on slabbing mine and see if I can locate a nicer one in Mint State.... but if anyone else has anymore pictures, post 'em!

Thanks,

Dave

Fabulous coins! Great contrast between Andy's MS65 white and Michael's MS65 toned pieces. Both pleasing pieces, one with a crisp white surface and the other with some long-acquired gentle color. smile.gif Mouth watering! insane.gif

Hoot

This will clear up that drooling problem, hoot. wink.gif

I just pulled it out of an album, but I think it would technically grade EF.

388663-1908d10c.jpg

388663-1908d10c.jpg.9c2bdc40b824b7cfb522a96ddf092f82.jpg

Thanks guys. Some great examples of a different grades. Are any of you guys good at grading these yourself? I know I read about a year ago.. one of the things to go by is how many letters in Liberty are worn. Anything else you guys can offer along the lines of grading?

Thanks,

Dave