• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Some sad News!!

95 posts in this topic

A little birdie told me that Rey's membership has been renewed.

I hope that he will feel like posting here again soon, but even if not, hopefully he knows how much all of us are thinking of him and pulling for him.

:banana: (thumbs u

I hope that he will feel like posting here again soon, but even if not, hopefully he knows how much all of us are thinking of him and pulling for him.

This is good news!

I hope Rey gets to feeling better soon!

:applause::applause:

A heart felt thanks to Scott Schechter/NGC for their actions.

ABSOLUTELY.....not many would follow a business model putting customers before profits....KUDOS to NGC :applause:

A heart felt thanks to Scott Schechter/NGC for their actions.

(thumbs u (thumbs u for NGC! Late stage cancer is tough enough, having someone do something nice is very appreciated. As the surviving spouse of a cancer victim, I saw how small gestures were appreciated. I am sure this is helping him!! Fight Rey Fight!

Scott

Honestly, this house if full of class acts. This isn't the first time NGC has stepped up, not the first for Mark either.

When people are in need here, people step up and things get done. Makes me proud to be a member here. You guys, each and every one of you are awesome and I'm glad to call you friends.

Greetings Everyone,

First of all I want to express my sincere thanks and gratitude to Scott Schechter, NGC and especially you, fellow members, for the actions taken in assisting me in getting back into the forums. WOW!!!!

Thank each and every one of you for your thoughts, prayers, and words of encouragement and kindness. Needless to say, the news I received was totally shocking but believe me, I am going to aggressively and diligently battle the challenges that I will be facing.

I have truly missed the camraderie, friendship, sharing of knowledge and the overall experience of these forums and I am so happy to be back on here. I look forward to catching up on things, seeing all of those beautiful coins and medals that you have to share and continuing my numismatic education and adventure.

Again, Thank you all so much.

Rey

Greetings Everyone,

First of all I want to express my sincere thanks and gratitude to Scott Schechter, NGC and especially you, fellow members, for the actions taken in assisting me in getting back into the forums. WOW!!!!

Thank each and every one of you for your thoughts, prayers, and words of encouragement and kindness. Needless to say, the news I received was totally shocking but believe me, I am going to aggressively and diligently battle the challenges that I will be facing.

I have truly missed the camraderie, friendship, sharing of knowledge and the overall experience of these forums and I am so happy to be back on here. I look forward to catching up on things, seeing all of those beautiful coins and medals that you have to share and continuing my numismatic education and adventure.

Again, Thank you all so much.

We are all here and hope that everything improves and it is a speedy recovery.

Rey

Rey, it is great to see you post here - I was hoping you would do so, but I didn't want to be TOO pushy.

You have always been a gentleman and a pleasure to chat with. And I look forward to doing a lot more of that with you. (thumbs u