• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I am Baaaaaaaaaaacck - :O)

25 posts in this topic

Between Doctors visits and Loss of expendable monies for coins and Paying for my first borns college its been a struggle so I have been laying low.

I have started to lurk again and started posting again so BEWARE lest you be injured hahahaha ...

Take care .. I have about 4300 posts to skim through

Good to see some OLDIES back in the post ... You know who you are :)

Mike

Welcome back,Mike! You have been missed.

The same goes for me, Mike. It's good to hear you pounding on the keyboard again.

All of the talk about the Boy Scout commem reminded me of you, and made me wonder about something. If Congress authorizes a commem for the Girl Scouts, do you think they will include a boy in the design?

Chris

Do you remember this?

92485.jpg.ad42cf8e24bb8d4f067aec6835872b55.jpg

Yes Chris and am still in awe of what NGC did for the boys ...

Kind of a sad thing as CJ ( My Youngest ) is in his last year ... :( .. I may keep myself involved with them when CJ is done as I think it is a GOOD thing they do.

Thanks for the welcome back guys ... good to hear from the 'old' faithfuls :)

Take care

Hey, Mike!

I was listening to your Left of Heaven CD this weekend, and wondering how you were getting along. Good to have you back!

(I have Bobby's CD in the player, now. :) )

Hey, Mike!

I was listening to your Left of Heaven CD this weekend, and wondering how you were getting along. Good to have you back!

(I have Bobby's CD in the player, now. :) )

Hahah - I listen to it quite ofen but I cringe with all my Frettless mistakes :)

BUT then again who would know but another frettless bass player hahhahaah

Bob;s is imprinted in my IpOd and Itunes so it aint going anywhere :)

Take care good hearing from you

I am back also. Having finally discovered the root of all the 7 bouts of pneumonia that I have had during the past 15 months was a MRSA lung infection. My wife had a MRSA infection over a year ago and I kept asking my Pulmonologist about getting testing and he kept pushing back saying " you would be dead if you had MRSA pneumonia". Well not only was I nearly dead but I also did have MRSA lung infection that went untreated by the proper drugs for 15 months..

This is after lapsing into Hypoxia again during the holidays and not being able to spell "three" at the time when I went into the hospital. Now, after 4 rounds of IV Vancomycin followed 4 rounds of IV Zyvox and 10 day oral Zyvox, coupled with heart failure treatment, et cetera, I m on the mend finally with a diagnosis, effective treatment and maybe some hope for a normal life after some recuperation. I can also expect my mental faculties to return to normal soon and I will resume living.

My wife and family have been very supportive and helpful and I appreciate all of their efforts to make me feel better and help me get through this and recover. Needless to say, coin collecting has not on the agenda when you are unable to count to five and are reduced to the most elemental survival routines.

I have some fragments of a coin collection left that I am going to rationalize. I will keep a few pieces and sell the rest and decide where to go from there over the next couple months while I recuperate.

We have had had our house up for sale for almost two years and have not had much luck because of fourclosure pricing on other property. This is a mixture of living in a small town with no jobs and the entire world banking mess that has yet to be put on a balance sheet and dealt with by the large banks.

My priority is to sell the house and move to our lot in Oregon. All of our energies, now that I am recuperating will be directed at unravelling and straitening this disposal of our property out.

So glad to hear of your recovery, OT3. Hope all continues well for you and your family. Hang in there and hopefully your home will sell. Good luck on the future and may God Bless your family.

Jim