• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTB: 2010 SAE

6 posts in this topic

You are a day too late! I just ordered mine for the year from APMEX, and could have added one on to my order for you, but it probably wouldn't have saved you more than a few dollars. For my 2 rolls, the price delivered was about $22 ea.

Hi! Bruce, I've been trying to get a roll on ebay for the price I want and if I get one I will sell you a single. I have priced the roll so far at $432.50 with a minimum of 5 rolls from one of the big exchanges and there going fast on ebay.

I can get one of these on the bay for 27.50 free s&h. Just wondering if anyone is selling these for any better price. thanks!

Hi! Bruce after some research this is the best deal around price wise that I can find, Selling for $22.22 Credit card and $21.63 Bank wire. Charlie

here's the link: http://www.gainesvillecoins.com/category/175/New+Arrivals.aspx

I appreciate the help there Prez. The only problem with that site is when it's added to cart, then the $10 shipping charges come up! :o

I'll wait on ur roll if that's okay?