• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My First CBH's of the new year, Talk About Originality! 1832, 1833

9 posts in this topic

I won't go into details yet, but I love it when I can snag attractive original Busties. The overtons should not be to difficult to guess, and feel free to give opinions on grades (hint: they are high end for the grades given by NGC)

100_2127.jpg

100_2128.jpg

100_2123.jpg

100_2124.jpg

These are graded 40 and 45 respectively. The first is the "Dash Date" O-112 variety. The second is an O-113...

I grade them XF40 or 45 and probably AU50 respectively (but XF45 and AU grades depend on luster, so that will be the determining factor, and I cant tell from the images). I guarrantee that NGC graded them conservatively. I just bought a luscious, original, glittery AU53 in a fresh, NGC XF45 slab:

1834o104.jpg

1834r104a.jpg

I am positively flabbergasted about how totally AWESOME those two bust halves are!!!!!!

WOW !!!!!!!!

As for grade, I would be at EF-40, and VF-35 respectively, but throw those numbers out the window. Those are extremely PQ examples!

These were in one of those mini auctions at Heritage. There was a small group of like-minded Busties and I just had to get a couple. Thanks for the comments!