• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Do I owe you money?

9 posts in this topic

I have a PCGS holdered coin that I do not remember either buying or receiving. It must have arrived sometime in the last couple of months because

1 I haven't broken it out of its holder yet, and

2. it is still at home rather than the SDB.

I have looked through my checkbook and recent Paypal transactions and can't find anything that looks like an unknown purchase in a range that I would have paid for the coin--probably around 250 to 300 dollars.

I have checked with the couple of dealers who in the past have simply sent coins on spec and they all say the coin isn't theirs. If I bought a _______ PCGS coin (not a bust half!!!) from you and didn't pay for it let me know what I owe you. If, on the other hand I DID pay for such a coin let me know when and what I paid.

Jim Purcell AKA OKBustchaser

Well now, this is interesting, usually it's attempting to collect from someone that you know of on the boards and not wanting to know whom you might owe.

James, if you're selling PCGS Stellas for 300 bucks send me a couple more and I'll pay for all of them at one time.

Oops! Hey James, when you finally get your foot out of your mouth, be sure to wipe off the Doritos.

Chris