• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

As 2009 Draws To A Close

14 posts in this topic

I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and wish everyone a Very Happy New Year!

fireworks3.jpg

I have accepted a position in sunny Sarasota, Fl and will be moving at the beginning of 2010. My time here has been a happy one and I want to thank all those who made it so. There are two groups/individuals who stand out for me from all others: Roger Burdette and John F. and the folks at DLRC/DGS. Many other Forum Members have also been of great assistance in my learning process here since 2004. If you've even answered a question that I've asked, you've been a help to me and it's been sincerely appreciated. :) I hope my contributions here have been valuable to some. If I've helped one person along the way, I've done well.

I still plan on working hard on my Classic Commemorative "coffee table" book. I'm hoping to make FUN every year starting in 2011 and hope to see you there!

Life is all about learning.

love.jpg

My best wishes to all in 2010 and beyond!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1935ConnObvB.jpg

I'm looking forward to seeing you, here. Besides FUN, there are some pretty good coin shows all over the state. Heck, we even have one in Ft. Myers!

I don't know if you play pool or not, but you're welcome to join me at Diamond Billiards in Cape Coral (90 minute drive) any time. Pool is free from 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM every day.

Best wishes!

Chris

If nothing else you are going to love Sarasota. World class beaches, friendly people, convenient shopping for anything you could possible need or want, plus snow free winters.

We own a condo on Siesta Key and while I don't get there as much as I would like, when I am there I am happy as a clam.

Make sure you visit Captain Curt's on Siesta Key, right over the bridge, take a left and you are there. Best Cajun Grouper you have ever tasted.

Appreciate all the well wishes! :) Decided that family is #1 and staying in the Commonwealth of Virginia.