• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AT or NT? 1946 D dime

20 posts in this topic

I would agree. Looks AT to me.

I don't think this looks artificially toned, am I missing something?

I am guessing that it was a typo, and he meant NT.

I vote NT, as well.

also since its been a while i need to get my price guides going again. what would the value be on this coin. im trying to list but im for sure this looks more NT than the other AT coins ill be listing.

mainly i didnt want to put "toned" on a AT coin when listing.

thanks for help all :)

I would agree. Looks AT to me.

I don't think this looks artificially toned, am I missing something?

I am guessing that it was a typo, and he meant NT.

I vote NT, as well.

I'm sorry. I meant NT. I typed AT on purpose but meant to put NT. Dang I'm getting old. lol

i agree with the folks that say ugly. any coloring on coin is ugly to me. but my main concern was that i wasnt advertising a AT as not.

maybe as a rule all raw coins should be "unknown color origin". there will be a return policy on all coins so i guess its all good.

if there are any offers i will take them here by midnight central time :) maybe i wont have to list :)

while we r here ill toss up a few others that look a lil iffy to myself :) they were in thumb buster books but that doesnt say nothin :P

ebay007.jpg

ebay008.jpg

ebay011.jpg

ebay012.jpg

ebay013.jpg

ebay014.jpg