• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

stinkycheese & bsshog.......where are you?

9 posts in this topic

All right guys, I'm still waiting for you to PM me your address. Chad & Kim have already replied, and I want to send them out at the same time.

Chris

Sorry, Chris. I use stinkycheese as one of my alts and I forgot my login ID for that account. May I simply send you a PM from this account with the address? hm Thanks! (thumbs u

Sorry, Chris. I use stinkycheese as one of my alts and I forgot my login ID for that account. May I simply send you a PM from this account with the address? hm Thanks! (thumbs u

Nice try, stinkyB!

Best wishes for the holidays.

Chris

PS. Did I read, correctly, that you will be attending FUN and the NGC Luncheon next month? It would be good to see you again.

Yes, my plan at this time is to attend FUN and go to the NGC luncheon. This year I will likely rent a hotel room for two or three nights instead of driving each morning from my in-laws.

God, you are evil! ;)lol:devil:

Sorry for the late response! PM Sent!

That's it!! I have the addresses for the winners, and the packages will be shipped, Priority, on Monday, December 13, so all of you should have them before Xmas.

Thanks to all for playing, and best wishes for the holidays.

Chris