• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Stolen Gold Coins

5 posts in this topic

I have information in regards to stolen gold coins. Suspects attempted to pass the coins in Ohio but had Dekalb County, GA plates on their car. If you know anyone that has had a theft of gold coins, let me know ASAP. I have provided little detail in this post, this is to ensure validity of anyone attempting to claim these are their coins.

Todd Sides

I have information in regards to stolen gold coins. Suspects attempted to pass the coins in Ohio but had Dekalb County, GA plates on their car. If you know anyone that has had a theft of gold coins, let me know ASAP. I have provided little detail in this post, this is to ensure validity of anyone attempting to claim these are their coins.

Todd Sides

Contact this EBAY seller . He had a large inventory of coins stolen from his home back in September.

EBAY Item #

EBAY seller ID :

toughcoins