• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jefferson Nickel varieties

10 posts in this topic

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

In response to the opinion poll results in favor of doing so, the 1939 Rev of 40 and 1940 Rev of 38 proof nickels have been added to the proof Jefferson sets.

Excellent news! This will make a lot of us Jeff collectors happy!

Now if only we can get the step count on the label this easily, we would be happier then a honey bee in a field of clover! cloud9.gifcloud9.gifcloud9.gif

Is that another poll I see on the horizon?

David

cool.gifcool.gifcool.gifcool.gifcool.gifcool.gifcool.gifcool.gifcool.gifcool.gifcool.gifcool.gifcool.gifcool.gifcool.gifcool.gifcool.gifcool.gifcool.gifcool.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifcloud9.gif893applaud-thumb.gifcloud9.gif893applaud-thumb.gifcloud9.gif893applaud-thumb.gifcloud9.gif893applaud-thumb.gifcloud9.gif893applaud-thumb.gifcloud9.gif893applaud-thumb.gifcloud9.gif893applaud-thumb.gifcloud9.gif893applaud-thumb.gifcloud9.gif893applaud-thumb.gifcloud9.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

smile.gif

This is FANTASTIC news! And a FREE service to boot! It's been nearly 2 years in the asking, but ALAS! our HEARTS desires have been heard!

Thank you Dave, Rick, Dena, John and all of NGC! Thanks to ALL of the collectors who have chimed in on this one!

I believe this will be a true benefit to your business, the registry, and to collectors at large!!!

Kudos! Kudos! Kudos! Kudos! Kudos! Kudos! Kudos! Kudos! Kudos! Kudos! Kudos! Kudos! Kudos! Kudos! Kudos! Kudos! Kudos! Kudos! Kudos! Kudos! Kudos! Kudos! Kudos! Kudos! Kudos! Kudos! Kudos! Kudos! Kudos! Kudos! Kudos! Kudos! Kudos! Kudos!

Hooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot

Now if only we can get the step count on the label this easily, we would be happier then a honey bee in a field of clover! cloud9.gifcloud9.gifcloud9.gif

Is that another poll I see on the horizon?

David

David - What a great analogy! thumbsup2.gif

Hoot

Gee, you think Hoot is just a little happy with this? SO AM I!!!!!!!!!!!!

cloud9.gifcloud9.gifcloud9.gifcloud9.gifcloud9.gifcloud9.gifcloud9.gifcloud9.gifcloud9.gif

cloud9.gifcloud9.gifcloud9.gifcloud9.gifcloud9.gifcloud9.gifcloud9.gifcloud9.gifcloud9.gif

cloud9.gifcloud9.gifcloud9.gifcloud9.gifacclaim.gifcloud9.gifcloud9.gifcloud9.gifcloud9.gif

Now I can submit ALL my Jeffs to NGC for FS desig!

HOT DIGGITY DAMMMMMM!!!!

This news deserves a 10 star rating but I could only go with the five!

And since it started with you, Mark, you have to buy the house a round with a toast to you AND NGC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 376746-bee.jpg376746-bee.jpg376746-bee.jpg376746-bee.jpg376746-bee.jpg376746-bee.jpg

And since it started with you, Mark, you have to buy the house a round with a toast to you AND NGC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

blush.gif In Las Vegas, the toast is on me! See you there in two weeks wink.gif.

Hoot