• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Looking for a Gift for that Special Numismatist?

10 posts in this topic

Hmmm.... that seems a little bit pricey, but I guess with the way silver is going up, it might actually be a really good deal.

Are you actually trying to be serious, or making a joke? Those prices are absurd, whether it is what those coins currently sell for or not.

That applies especially to the 1995-W. I do not recall any sales for this coin, but at anywhere near that price, it would hold the undoubted champion as the most overpriced coin in the world. A close second would be a conditional rarity South Africa 2000 Mandela 5R.

Hmmm.... that seems a little bit pricey, but I guess with the way silver is going up, it might actually be a really good deal.

Are you actually trying to be serious, or making a joke? Those prices are absurd, whether it is what those coins currently sell for or not.

That applies especially to the 1995-W. I do not recall any sales for this coin, but at anywhere near that price, it would hold the undoubted champion as the most overpriced coin in the world. A close second would be a conditional rarity South Africa 2000 Mandela 5R.

I thought it was quite obvious that I was making a joke.

I thought it was quite obvious that I was making a joke.

I guess I must have been clueless when I wrote my post then.