• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Is it too early to start talking about the NGC Registry Luncheon at the FUN Show

12 posts in this topic

When do the invites usually go out and who is coming to the luncheon?

I am planning on coming to the show Wednesday the 6th and I might just have to make my usualy appearance on Saturday for the luncheon if it is set for that day???

call and ask ngc

but usually from past experience i think (if they are doing it this year and if at the fun show)

should be sent out by e mail sometime in dec. before the 25th with an RSVP

I definitely plan on being there this year. I'm looking forward to it, since I missed last year.

Me too....I was over in England due to the death of my mother.....but Dena and the fine folks at NGC still thought enough to send me the free Registry Luncheon coin they always give out.....now that goes way beyond customer service in my book <3

• Administrator

The NGC Luncheon is scheduled for Saturday January 9th at noon. Email invitations are scheduled to go out late this week. I look forward to seeing you all there!

Sadly, I will be on a plane returning home on Saturday after being there Thursday and Friday. However, I'd like to meet anyone who will be there then!