• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What a difference professional photography makes!

17 posts in this topic

I recently decided to get a few coins imaged by someone who's much more experienced with a camera than me.

The following coins were imaged by Jeremy Katz, who has his own imaging services and sells coins too. I have always appreciated his coin photography, so I figured I would give him a try.

Here is Jeremy's coin website encase anyone is interested: TonedCoinStore

Overall I'm very happy with the end results! Jeremy did an excellent job capturing the luster and toning, which can be very tough even for the seasoned veterans out there!

Let me know what you'll think hm

1958-d PCGS ms65FBL

half_1958d_obv-sm.jpghalf_1958d_rev-sm.jpg

1947 PCGS ms66

quarter_1947_obv-sm.jpgquarter_1947_rev-sm.jpg

1954-s NGC ms67

quarter_1954s_obv-sm.jpgquarter_1954s_rev-sm.jpg

I have used Jeremy's services on more than one occasion. I think he is among the best there is, and at a very reasonable price, too. Hopefully, he will be giving me another lesson later this year and I will be thrilled if even a little bit of his talent rubs off on me. :D

Very nice coins. Jeremy (Airplanenut) is very good at his craft. Can't wait to see his results in the photo contest when he gets the coin next week.

Very nice coins and images. (thumbs u Just got these three imaged from Jeremy last week: :)

dime_1805_obv-lgA.jpg

quarter_1807_obv-lgA.jpg

dollar_1922_obv-lgA.jpg

My Images w/OTT-LITES:

1805BustDimeOttObvB.jpg

1807qtrobvcomboB.jpg

1922PeaceObvB.jpg

Outstanding! Jeremy does terrific work and he is of the highest ethical standard, which is a combination that is tough to beat. (thumbs u