• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

For those who like snow, and those who like foliage...

15 posts in this topic

Ugh. It got down to the 50's here last night and I want to know why. As soon as it starts getting below 65-70, I don't like it. I require heat and humidity to be comfortable and happy.

Oh, well you would have beeen bubbling happy here in S. Georgia this past summer....

MM :cool:

Ugh. It got down to the 50's here last night and I want to know why. As soon as it starts getting below 65-70, I don't like it. I require heat and humidity to be comfortable and happy.

I understand 100%!

Oh, well you would have beeen bubbling happy here in S. Georgia this past summer....

MM :cool:

Jason..........You would be one happy camper if you lived in Houston.

I was in Houston for several months, and lived in Louisiana for 2 years.

Keep in mind, I grew up in Charleston, South Carolina. I went to college in Florida. I worked in Louisiana, and I am now living back in Charleston. I am a southern boy.

33 degrees here and snowing rather lightly this AM. An inch or so stuck, but it has little staying power. Supposed to have nasty weather through the weekend, so we shall see how this pans out...

Ugh. I'ld shoot myself if I had to live in those conditions. :grin:

I wouldnt mind a little snow this weekend. Deer season starts tomorrow. ;)